William advises regularly on a wide range of matters.
On the non-contentious side he advises owners and other interests on such matters as the purchase of new and second-hand vessels and yachts, construction issues, finance and FFA and ISDA contracts.
He also has a wide ranging litigation practice including advising clients on resolving disputes arising out of charterparties, MOAs, new building contracts, insurance issues and sale of goods disputes.
- Advising buyers and sellers of commercial vessels and yachts and associated finance transactions
- Advising and negotiating in relation to shipbuilding contracts and refund guarantees
- Advising on wide range of yacht/superyacht contracts
- Worldwide arrest of vessels and other assets to secure claims
- Cargo claim defence
- Numerous charterparty and bills of lading disputes
- LMAA/LCIA arbitration, High Court and mediation
- Joined Bentleys 1987
- Partner 1988